Sunday 14 December 2008

Obligatory Welcome Post

Welcome to the blog.

Let us introduce ourselves. I am Vaulting, and my cohort is Vellum. We are bizarre individuals who happen to be medievalists. You can expect largely the same from this blog – bizarre musings with a bit of medievalia thrown in here and there. Vellum in particular has a wide range of interests, so expect his posts to be somewhat all over the place. I hope to keep my posts more medieval-centric, but no promises. We'll see how it goes.

Do check out the links we've listed ––––––––>
They're usually more entertaining than we are, and well worth a visit.

Vellum promises a post tomorrow on Derinkuyu and Cappadocia (Turkey), so I'd recommend stopping by for that. Underground cities are just bloody cool.


Cheers,
Vaulting and Vellum

No comments: