Saturday 27 August 2011

In Case of Hurricane...

I have always lived inland. By which I mean that the idea of a hurricane has always been Something That Happened To Other People, and usually to Other People South Of Me. And yet Vaulting and I live just far up the coast enough that I'm decidedly unsure if my complete lack of concern about the impending Augustpocalypse is because I'm right (it's going to be a bit of a brutal storm, one not to go out in, but since we're renters and have nowhere else to go we might as well live it up and have a Hurricane Party) or because I'm wrong (my lack of experience in these matters will get me killed). I'm obviously banking on the former, but I suppose I'll make sure to unplug everything before we reach ground zero -- or before ground zero reaches us, that is.

In the meantime, there's an episode of Project Runway I haven't seen yet -- and I don't want to die with PR left unwatched.

See you after the party.

2 comments:

Sisyphus said...

Oh honey do not watch the trainwrck that is episode 5!!!! I *hated* it. Nonstop bullying and ugly excuses for fashion.

Vellum said...

I don't know, I liked Viktor's leather jacket, but man does Clinique Counter really need to shut up.

Also, obviously, we're still here.