Sunday 5 May 2013

The subject of the blog came up at a recent conference, and it nearly felt like a lie to say that Vellum and I even have a blog at this point. I've been meaning to post more often for many months now - even thought about posting every day in February to try and get back into the swing of things - but nothing's ever come of it. So here's my renewed attempt to dust off the blog and resume contributing to the digital discussion (if only to justify our appearance at the Kzoo blogger meet-up this week).

One of the challenges to posting has been the matter of content. I have plenty to say about my scholarship, but I'm in the fortunate position where I have a number of people in real life with whom I can discuss my scholarship. By the time I get to a computer, it largely feels like rehashing the same material. I could talk about my program; but though I straddle the pseudonymous line, talking about my program in any detail seems a little too far over the line. I bore myself talking about the work/academia/life balance I try to maintain (and which isn't particularly conducive to finding time to post), which leaves remarkably little worth writing about.

For now, I'll reintroduce myself. I'm an art history PhD student at Northeast Metropolis University (NMU), working full time in science administration for Scientist Boss (SB). Vellum will have to reintroduce himself, though he's posted far more recently than I have. Mercifully, I've survived the spring semester (hurrah!), and even produced a tentative dissertation topic. My desk is relieved that my research pile will soon be going back to the library or getting filed away for future use.

Internet points for identifying my research topic (or parts of it)

-Vaulting

7 comments:

Steve Muhlberger said...

Glad to hear from you, and see you soon.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back on air, long may it continue! I hope you find enough interesting sidetracks to make material. I used to find that the footnotes that had to be deleted could make blog posts when I was in your position.

Generic Medz Online said...

If you find the best pharmaceutical company in the USA so we provide online affordable medicines service. Feel free to contact us on +1-850-424-1335

What are Xanax Bars
Yellow Xanax Bars

wayne johnson said...

Wickr/kingpinceo
buy HEXEN (N-Ethyl-hexedrone - order N-ETHYL-HEXEDRONE (HEXEN) -Buy Ethylpentedrone , buy HEX-EN, Buy Nep , buy HEXEDRONE , order Pentedrone, buy Pentedrone , purchase Pentedrone
Wickr/kingpinceo
buy HEXEN (N-Ethyl-hexedrone - order N-ETHYL-HEXEDRONE (HEXEN) -Buy Ethylpentedrone , buy HEX-EN, Buy Nep , buy HEXEDRONE
whatsapp +44 7376 176097
Wickr/kingpinceo
E-MAIL: housechem630@gmail.com

wayne johnson said...

Buy Tapentadol 100mg Online,order Tapentadol 100mg , where to buy Tapentadol 100mg , order Tapentadol 100mg online , buy Tapentadol 100mg near me , buy Tapentadol 100mg usa / purchase Tapentadol
Can You Mix Benzos With Opioids,BENZODIAZEPINES AND DRUG ABUSE,BENZODIAZEPINE OVERDOSE.HOW ADDICTIVE ARE BENZODIAZEPINES.What are Benzodiazepines?How is Pyrazolam taken,Buy Pyrazolam ,order Clonazepam,Diclazepam vs. Etizolam,Buy Pyrazolam,What is Pyrazolam used for,Buy Clean and pure Diclazepam,What is Pyrazolam
whatsapp‪+44 7376 176097‬
Wickr/kingpinceo
E-MAIL: housechem630@gmail.com

wayne johnson said...

housechem630@gmail.com
housechem630@gmail.com
Wickr/kingpinceo Effects of Clonazolam,buy Etizolam,How is Etizolam taken,Effects of Etizolam,Buy Etonitazene,Buy bromazolam ,Buy Etonitazene,Buy bromazolam,buy Metonitazene,buy Isotonitazene
E-MAIL: housechem630@gmail.com

Legit Seller said...

SELLER OF NEW/USED AND FIRE ARMS,AMMUNITIONS AND EXPLOSIVES

Contact us on=========
WhatsApp# ‪+44 7931 491607

Wickr ID: medsfan

Email: rcacye111 @ g mail . com

We are top legit suppliers of fairly used and brand new Firearms, our Firearms comes along with their magasins ,Box and some of its tools. we also provide ammunitions.

we are specialized in 9mm guns such as
The Glock 30SF.
The Glock 42. ...
The Glock 22. ...
The Glock 21. ...
The Glock 27. ...
The Glock 19. ...
The Glock 20. ..
The Glock 17....

we are also specialized in the various guns

-Sig Sauer
- Ak 47
-Berreta
-Ruger
we have alot in stock.

we deal only with serious clients, we are not out for games, we have all the recent pictures of our gun.
don't contact us and request pictures when you will not order, we also send pictures to serious clients.
also we do discount for bulk orders only.


To quickly order from us, kindly summit your inquires to our *****
***** WhatsApp# ‪+44 7931 491607

Wickr ID: medsfan

Email: rcacye111 @ g mail . com

Everything legit 100% Powerful Stealth packaging - discrete shipping